Our client has grown significantly in terms of revenue, customers, network and the level of service we deliver to our customers.
As a result, we are adding to our technical team in the US, and looking to bring on talented individuals to work within our team, as we continue to grow our business.
As Presales Consultant you will be in charge of:
- Supporting Sales activities with technical and commercial expertise
- Attend customer meetings which are a mix of in-person meetings, conference calls, remote screen share, and so forth
- Articulate the technical value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospective new customers and solutions partners
- Help with technical content for sales and marketing collateral, proposals, and RFIs
- Assess prospective customer needs and uncover requirements for our solutions
- Reaching out to suppliers for commercial and technical information. Providing solutions to Sales with costs and technical specifications
- Closely collaborate with multiple geographically-distributed sales representatives
- Provide post-sales follow-up, technical training, and consulting
We are looking for
You have a 5 years’ experience in a similar field is required, preferably Telecoms Sector and are truly passionate about your area of expertise: Experience with technologies and services including Ethernet, IP Transit and Co-location / Hosting
You are fluent in French and English.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related area. 5 years’ experience in a similar field is required, preferably Finance Sector.
Solid understanding of business-networking technologies: switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, WAN optimisation technologies…
Knowledge and understanding of the international sea cables, low latency routes and infrastructure.